Enjoy and Indulge in the Experience of Our Gourmet Breakfast “Southern” Style!
Savor new and traditional southern cuisine at the Old Magnolia House B & B, known especially for its creative breakfast experience. No skimpy continental or “out of the box” breakfast served here. The inn’s creative southern cuisine and southern hospitality become the tapestry of a comfortable and delightful experience.
Breakfast is served in the elegantly decorated dining room. You can savor fresh brewed coffee or tea earlier, if desired, which is available at any time. At which time you can relax in the comfortable living room or parlor with a good book or enjoy visiting with the many guests, from all over the world, which passes through our beautiful and unique town. Also, on the few days in Texas that it is comfortably possible you can enjoy the morning sunshine on the side porch.
Some of the breakfast we have served, while constantly being re-invented, are:
- Fresh Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, Stuffed Poblano Peppers on Creamy Cheese Grits with White Wine Mushroom Sauce, Hot Homemade Biscuits, Bacon
- Fresh Fruit Cup, Frittata, Fried Green Tomatoes or Eggplant with Chipotle Aioli, Hot Homemade Biscuits, Bacon
- Croissant French Toast or Belgian Waffles with Homemade Fruit Salad and OMH Specialty Whipped Cream, Bacon
- Fresh Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, Fresh Fruit Cup, Hot Homemade Biscuits and Sawmill Gravy, Country Fries
- Fresh Homemade Blueberry Biscuits, Eggs Cooked to Your Liking, Hot Homemade Biscuits, Bacon, Country Fries
The Old Magnolia House has its own special morning juice blend, and it along with coffee, tea and water are always available with breakfast.
Any food allergies or religious restrictions need to be shared when making reservations.
Paris, Texas Weather Forecast
Decreasing cloudiness and windy. High near 80F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Windy with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. A few storms may be severe. High 76F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.